Orthopedic Surgery Residency Columbia
2 Medical Park Rd.
Columbia, SC 29203
Prisma Health and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Columbia annually offer four fully accredited five-year orthopedic surgery residency program positions.
Expert orthopedic training
Located in Columbia, South Carolina, our program boasts technically superior medical expertise along with a commitment to compassion and attention to detail. Orthopedic rotations include eight major subspecialties, each represented by no fewer than two faculty members. Rotations are based primarily at Prisma Health Richland Hospital and Prisma Health Orthopedics.
Rotations include orthopedic trauma, pediatric orthopedics, upper extremity, sports medicine, spine, adult reconstruction, foot and ankle and general orthopedics. Our program embraces five core values:
- Producing well-rounded physicians.
- Providing a robust surgical experience.
- Facilitating life-long learning.
- Promoting professionalism.
- Providing a breadth of clinical settings and educational opportunities to prepare graduates regardless of their career paths.