Orthopedic Surgery Residency Greenville - How to Apply
- Applicants must participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Applications for the PGY-1 positions are accepted only via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens or have a permanent visa to be considered.
- Applications are accepted through ERAS beginning September 6 and ending October 20. Applications can be submitted through ERAS beginning September 6. The residency program will begin reviewing applications October 20.
- Visiting student rotators will be interviewed while rotating in Greenville.
- A personal interview is required along with the completion of our program specific application survey.
- Interview process is subject to change based upon pandemic related travel restrictions.