Clinical Research Management Office
The Clinical Research Management Office (CRMO) provides comprehensive support for clinical trials research. The office serves as a central resource for Prisma Health researchers, staff and departments involved in clinical trials research and for sponsors seeking to conduct clinical trials at Prisma Health.
The CRMO office will route various agreements and research-related contracts for the reviews and approvals needed. This includes confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, clinical trial agreements, and other research-related contracts. (Updated 4/28/2020).
For study team use to develop industry sponsored budgets.
Clinical Research Management Responsibilities
- Serving as an expert resource for information on the issues and requirements for the conduct of clinical research
- Developing and providing education on the requirements and procedures related to the conduct of clinical research
- Serving as the primary point of contact for questions or issues related to clinical trials
- Assisting Prisma Health researchers, staff and departments with clinical trial project development
- Provide assistance and consultation in budget development and preparation
- Interacting and communicating with sponsors, CROs and other entities on behalf of the institution, researchers and departments on issues related to clinical trials
- Developing and implementing programs and initiatives, based on monitoring and assessment, to enhance the quality of clinical research and support regulatory compliance
- Providing oversight and assisting with registration of clinical trial information and posting of results as appropriate